BASIC ASSESSMENT FOR A GAUGING WEIR ON THE LITTLE MOOI RIVER
This phase includes the following activities:
- Ensure that all key issues and environmental impacts that will be generated by the project are identified.
- Identify reasonable alternatives.
- Provide for the involvement of I&APs in the identification of issues through the PPP.
- Undertake detailed assessments of all issues and impacts identified.
- Identify mitigation measures and recommendations to reduce the significance of potential impacts.
- Produce a Draft Basic Assessment Report for public review so that I&APs can comment on the report and ensure that all relevant issues have been captured and mitigation measures proposed are adequate.
The following documents are available to download in pdf format.
Download: Basic Assessment Report for the Gauging Weir on the Little Mooi River